Funding format: Programm zur Förderung der Forschung, Innovationen und Technologien – ProFIT
- Fraunhofer Institut für Zelltherapie und Immunologie (IZI), Institutsteil für Bioanalytik und Bioprozesse Potsdam-Golm (IZI-BB),
Abteilung Zellfreie und Zellbasierte Bioproduktion, Arbeitsgruppe Zellfreie Proteinsynthese
- IRIS Biotech GmbH
- Establishment of a cell-free platform for rapid generation and evaluation of antibody-drug-conjugates (ADCs) and recombinant immunotoxins (RITs) in analytical scale.
- Validation of a selection of Glycotope‘s proprietary antibodies directed against CD7 (leukemia, lymphoma) as well as tumor-associated carbohydrate antigens and glycoprotein based antigens (various solid and non-solid tumors) in the ADC and RIT formats. Cell-free and cellular generation of antibodies in different formats (scFv, IgG etc.), use of new conjugation technologies, new linkers and payloads for eradication of different types of tumor cells.
- Validation of Fraunhofer IZI-BB‘s proprietary mammalian cell-free production system for rapid generation and evaluation of ADCs and RITs in analytical scale.
- Evaluation and planning of an upscaling of the ADC and RIT productions for lead candidates.
- Establishment of cell-free and cellular ADC and RIT generations in analytical scale and up-scaling thereof.
- Biochemical and functional characterization of ADCs and RITs. Identification of lead candidates for further development.
- Validation of a selection of Glycotope‘s proprietary antibodies as ADCs and / or RITs based on a platform of established and new conjugation technologies, linkers as well as cytotoxic payloads.